Friday, August 7, 2009

Introductions

After countless frustrations and aggravations brought about by spending never-ending days and nights serving tables, I came across numerable blogs of other servers writing about the same frustrations. Over recent months, I have become silently addicted to these various blogs which have helped me keep my sanity in the restaurant. I decided, I can do that too! So here is my blog, filled with the fun and thrilling stories that my restaurant captures. Oh the joys!

I have been working at a "fine dining" restaurant in downtown Washington DC for two years now. It's a chain and I would hardly consider it fine dining, but we pretend. I have also worked for the same restaurant in New Jersey for almost two and a half years now, but only when I had been home on school breaks. I most likely will not be returning to that restaurant anytime soon since I just graduated college and moved into my own place in DC and only now return home for shorter visits.

So that is the basis of my restaurant, we will see where this goes from there! For now, I am going to enjoy my last night of vacation before a weekend of driving home and back to work come Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment